Chicken Sammich on the 11.75" LC Skillet...and a little mayo.

 


Have you tried this Japanese Mayo?  



Hubby and I have been watching YouTube Cooking Show  Sam the Cooking Guy
His 15-minute videos are fun to watch.  He cooks from his back yard kitchen in San Diego and I am  SO envious of his evo flat top grill.

I'm getting one when I win the lottery.

We enjoy watching this show...but be aware if you decide to check him out...he likes to use colorful language from time to time.  His two adult sons produce the show, and his banter with them is pretty funny.  



As for the mayo...hmm, well I guess if I had to note any difference in taste I'd say it was a hint more of a vinegar taste.  BUT, I am coming off a Covid Positive, so who knows if my taste buds are actually working.  


Anywho, used my new Le Creuset 11.75" skillet to cook up some onions and a pounded chicken breast in butter and olive oil.




Deglazed with a little chicken broth.




Cut the breast in half and placed back in pan for a little extra flavor.




Slathered on some Kewpie...



added some provolone cheese, pickles, and a little more Kewpie onto a warmed hoagie bun.




Lunch for the kids.






Comments

Popular Posts