Lasagne!

 So, just to begin with, this was a good. Very tasty...



BUT, I wasn't a fan of the noodles once baked.  

I used HEB brand Oven Ready noodles...I thought they came out very gummy.   

Usually I use Barilla Oven-Ready noodles.

I'll stick with Barilla.






I used my LC (still yet named) to sauté the onions and garlic in some butter and Avocado oil.





Added about a pound of 80/20 ground beef and a tube Jimmy Dean HOT!



Sauté




Add some pasta sauce, salt, pepper.




One container of Ricotta cheese, and some fresh grated parmesan.




spices




Shredded mozzerella




I start with a base layer of sauce, then noodles, then cheese, then noodles, then meat, then noodles, and so on...throwing in a layer of mozzarella along the way.






Voilá...after about and hour of cooking at 350˚F.








Comments

Popular Posts